Denplan Australia’s Preventive Care Plan covers the cost of monitoring your oral health and the provision of preventive therapy, without any gap payments.
Below is a brief summary of what is included and excluded. The full details can be found in the Denplan Australia's Preventive Care Plan Agreement on pages 11-16. Please remember that treatment is provided to monitor your oral health and routine restorative and dental treatment is outside this plan.
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Oral healthcare instruction and preventive advice (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Cleaning (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Radiographs (X-rays)
- Restorative dentistry (fillings, extractions, root canal treatment, mouth guards, crowns, bridges and dentures)
- Any treatment that you and your dentist agree to exclude at the start of the contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Sedation fees